EnergyGuard™ Selective Transmission GeoBubble™
An award-winning solution to increase solar gains and inhibit algae
- Award-winning material
- Increase water temperature by up to 7°C
- Inhibit algae growth
- Reduce energy consumption by up to 60%
- Reduce chemical consumption by up to 60%
- Reduce filtration time by up to 50%
- Can be used as winter cover material
- Eliminates water evaporation by 98%+
- Reduce debris contamination
- Save money and reduce the carbon footprint of your pool
- 6 year+ expected lifespan
- With GeoBubble™ technology
GeoBubble™ technology is a patented bubble design for an optimised pool cover material scientifically designed to increase the expected lifespan of the material by up to 25% and provides the longest possible life span for your pool cover, ensuring the preservation of water resources while reducing the energy and chemicals consumed to maintain your pool.
- Expected lifespan increased by 25%+
- Designed specifically for the harsh swimming pool environment
- Developed in collaboration with two UK universities
- Save money, time and reduce the carbon footprint of your pool
- Available in a variety of standard and high-performance materials
Unique GeoBubble™ design
GeoBubble™ is an innovative pool cover material using a bubble profile that has been scientifically designed to increase the expected lifespan of the swimming pool cover material by 25%+.
Traditional Bubble Design:
- Developed and adapted from high-volume, low quality bubble material with a short lifespan
- Thin points and high residual stress areas, creating weak points quickly broken down by UV rays and chemical attack
GeoBubble™’s unique features & benefits:
- Unique patented design of two bubbles joined together by a structural waistline centre section
- No sharp corners that could resist in thin or weak points in the design
- No stress points due to the bubble’s smooth interconnected curves
- 50% thicker than a traditional bubble material at its thinner point
- Increased resilience against UV rays and chemical attack
After using the cover the algae was dead within a week or two
Very impressed with my Eneryguard ST pool cover. I have a natural, unheated swimming pool. Water is circulated through bio filter to keep it clean without chemicals, but clearing the algae after its winter shutdown can be a problem. (Think pea soup!) However, after using the cover the algae was dead within a week or two and vacuumed out of the pool with ease. It has even killed off the biofilm which makes the walls of natural pools quite slick, so I’m delighted, and the pool water is sparkling clear in record time.
It’s early days for assessing heating, but the pool temperature has risen about 6 degrees in a week, now the sun has come back, so I have high hopes.
Aesthetically, the dark blue colour actually blends in very well and is far less noticeable than I thought, even in a natural setting with pool vegetation.
In summary, an excellent product. Controls algae in the most challenging of circumstances!
Pool water was absolutely crystal clear
“As someone who has been in the pool industry for many years I am always seeing new products making great claims as to how good they are so it was some doubt in my mind that I tried the black EnergyGuard™ GeoBubble™ pool cover on my own pool. I put it on in September and did not put any winterising chemicals at all in the pool. When I drew the cover back in May I was delighted and, I have to admit, quite surprised to see that the pool water was absolutely crystal clear. Just as I had left it 7 months ago. All the pool needed was one visit from my pool cleaner and it was ready to swim in. I am highly delighted with the algae restricting performance of the EnergyGuard™ cover, not only did it give me a crystal clear pool it also saved me spending money on winterising chemicals. For the first time in 20 years I did not have to do any Spring clean up in my pool.”
Peter Joyce, MD of Pool Store Ltd